[BlindKid] Get 5 MORE exciting titles in UEB for older kids from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Fri Nov 9 16:55:13 UTC 2018

Get 5 MORE exciting titles in UEB for older kids from Seedlings!
Seedlings Braille Books for Children has one of the largest selections available of books in Unified English Braille! We just added 5 more books to our collection for independent readers ages 6 and up, bringing the number to 140! The books are: Ray Charles--Soul Man, Cam Jansen and the Ghostly Mystery, A to Z Mysteries: The Canary Caper, Animal Adventures--A Little House Chapter Book, and Firegirl. Order today at goo.gl/oHp4X9
 All 310 of our books for younger readers are already in UEB!  Browse our online catalog at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php
Keep checking our website, www.seedlings.org, as we are adding additional titles regularly.  Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!
Help raise $18,000 for 1,800 more braille books by bidding in Seedlings' online auction Nov. 1-14 at goo.gl/ZyXVX4
See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g