[BlindKid] Get 5 more exciting titles in UEB for older kids from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 1 15:31:46 UTC 2018

Get 5 more exciting titles in UEB for older kids from Seedlings!
Seedlings Braille Books for Children has added 5 more titles to its list of books available in contracted Unified English Braille for ages 6 and up, bringing the total to 130! They are: The Tale of Despereaux, Cam Jansen and the Triceratops Pops Mystery, A to Z Mysteries: The Talking T. Rex, If You Lived at the Time of the American Revolution, and Black Out! Animals that Live in the Dark. Order at goo.gl/TDsWFnKeep checking our website, www.seedlings.org, as we are adding additional titles regularly.   Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g