[BlindKid] Best accessible fitness and nutrition app

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 23:52:54 UTC 2019

Hi, we use the Fitbit app and the Fitbit tracker. A huge hit. At 12, our
daughter is starting to use it for food and water but uses it every day to
track her activity levels. So far she has walked 500,000 steps starting
November 1st. She is part of the United Association of Blind Athletes and I
would imagine it has been vetted for use.

Rob Harris
Dad