[BlindKid] Get Stevie Wonder, Mary Poppins & 480 more titles in UEB from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 23 12:41:22 UTC 2019

Get Stevie Wonder, Mary Poppins & 480 more titles in UEB from Seedlings!

Seedlings just added 5 more books to its Unified English Braille collection for independent readers! One is a brand-new title, Who is Stevie Wonder? The others were converted from the old braille code: Mary Poppins; Catching Fire, Book 2 of The Hunger Games; My Father's Dragon, a Newbery Honor Book; and Boxcar Children #3: The Yellow House Mystery. This brings to 170 the number of books Seedlings offers in contracted UEB for older children! Order today at goo.gl/oHp4X9
Check back often as we are regularly adding titles.   All of Seedlings' 310 print-and-braille books for younger readers are already in UEB. See our entire catalog at http://www.seedlings.org/order.php  #braille4kids

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g