[BlindKid] Illuminate Accessibility

H Scheffer hpscheffer at aol.com
Thu Dec 19 18:51:43 UTC 2019

We as parents we need to fight to get these tests accessible for our kids. They have an obligation to provide these as our kids are accustomed to do daily work, if they use a computer then they should access the test the same way. We are doing a disservice if we don’t fight for accessibility, we can do more then schools or teachers, our voices are heard over administrators. I don’t like reading how inaccessible a site, a test, an anything is, these days everyone should be able to get things done with a screen reader.
Heidi

Sent from my iPhone