[BlindKid] Looking To Connect With a Blind Para Professional

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 11:57:10 UTC 2019

Dear Parents,

I hope all of you are doing well. I am in the Pre Employment Program offered at the Rehab Center For The Blind in Daytona, Beach, Florida. I am looking into becoming a Para Professional for a Teacher Of The Visually Impaired. This career would allow me to utilize the skills that I learned during the Independent Living Skills program. Do any of you know of any blind Para professionals that I can contact?

Roanna Bacchus