[BlindKid] Vote on Facebook - Help Seedlings win $2,250!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Tue Jul 30 17:57:20 UTC 2019

The Vibe Credit Union Facebook contest has been tested by blind users and is accessible. However, Vibe is looking into ways to make it more user-friendly for those with vision loss.Please vote for Seedlings Braille Books for Children every day through Aug. 16. Thank you!

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g

    On Monday, July 29, 2019, 6:46:19 PM EDT, adrijana prokopenko via BlindKid <blindkid at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 I can't even open it, it got stuck on me.