[BlindKid] Talking watch

Traci W traci.mwd at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:01:59 UTC 2019

We never had luck with anything lasting more than 2-3 months.  It was
cheaper to buy the $10 watch and just replace it every few months.  they
both have Apple watches now, so it is better.  Just buy cheap and keep
replacing, that is all I can tell you.  :)

Traci

--
Traci Wilkerson
Cell – 919-971-6526