[BlindKid] Questions About Canvas, and the Best Platform for It

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 14:21:36 UTC 2019

Hi Linda thanks for your message. Canvas is very accessible with Jaws on a desktop and laptop computer. When I was in college at the University of Central Florida, I was receiving private tutoring. My tutor had me download the Canvas app on my Ipad. I was able to submit many of my assignments through Canvas using Jaws.

Roanna Bacchus