[BlindKid] FW: The Washington Post: Lego released audio and Braille instructions. A persistent blind man helped pave the way.

Carol Castellano carol.joyce.castellano at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 13:54:03 UTC 2019

Traci,

Are you on the NOPBC Facebook page?  A Lego rep who is working on this
project made some comments.  I think he would be interested in hearing your
constructive criticism.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Founder, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Secretary, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
973-377-0976
carol_castellano at verizon.net
www.blindchildren.org
www.nopbc.org