[BlindKid] An Introduction, and some Food for Thought

Roanna Bacchus r-bacchus at outlook.com
Mon Apr 27 18:54:46 UTC 2020

Hi Tina welcome to the list. Thank you so much for bringing up this discussion. I have not seen any blind characters in any movies. However, I did come across Everlee Herston's book "Blind Ambition" on Bard Mobile. This was an anwesome book. Evelee did an excellent job of telling her story.

Sincerely,

Roanna Bacchus