[BlindKid] Zoom Person Limit Question

Dan Burke dburke at cocenter.org
Tue Jul 14 13:48:05 UTC 2020

I don't know about NOPBC, but listening to the rehab meeting a bit ago, they had planned for and paid for far more than a 100-participant meeting, but there was some glitch in the capacity allowance. It was resolved after a few minutes and there are now well over 200 in that meeting. I suspect that your son got in after the limit was reset to the proper level.

The answer is that glitches may occur, and please be patient. There has been an enormous amount of planning for this convention, but we've also never done this before. Each room will be moderated by an NFB staff member, and they'll work with the meeting organizers to get any glitches resolved as quickly as possible.

Happy NFB20 all!

Dan