[BlindKid] intro and resources

Jorge Alejandro Paez iamjorgeapaez94 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:14:04 UTC 2020

Hello everyone.
My name is Jorge Alejandro Paez and I’m in South Florida.
I’m an undergraduate student who is totally blind and working on my Associates of Arts degree at the moment taking fully online classes.
I joined this list because I believe in the work of POBC and and also having been a blind kid once myself with both my parents being sighted, I know the challenges and issues that a lot of you have or will deal with at some point, and I want to be a resource.
So I’m on here if anyone has any questions on the list or off.
If there’s anything you wanna ask on the list, please do, because we’re all here to help, but if you’d rather ask me something directly offlist you can do that as well, that’s why I’m here.

Jorge