[BlindKid] Assisting

Marianne Haas advocate at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 16 16:38:47 UTC 2020

Good Morning,
I am a retired Teacher of the Visually Impaired.  I can help with braille,
some adaptive technology such as jaws commands, beginning Spanish, English,
Social Studies, study skill, etc.  I can also advocate for parents of
students with special needs.  I can do email, skype, telephone.  In normal
times, I can also help people find employment.  I can be reached at:
(510) 525-7965