[BlindKid] Need Help with Brailliant BI 40

Haley Dare haley.dare at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 16:36:52 UTC 2020

Hi there!My son got a HumanWare Brailliant BI 40 to read/access the computer with. He pairs it with NVDA. I’ve been trying to figure out all the features myself, but what we really need is someone fluent with the device. We can’t meet with his TCVI in person, obviously, and the school year is almost over. Anybody familiar with this device that could offer some summer lessons? It’s just causing a lot of frustration right now... Thanks for any suggestions!
Haley Dare

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone