[BlindKid] New york state convention NYPOBC zoom meeting

candice attrill candice.attrill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 01:59:36 UTC 2020

Good evening,

Next week New York state will be hosting a all virtual convention. Next
Wens day we will have out annual meeting with 2 fantastic speakers so
please feel free to join us.

Candice (NYPOBC secretary)

-------- Fo

	candice attrill <candice.attrill at gmail.com>
To: 	candice.attrill at gmail.com

7:00 pm Parents of Blind Children, Jim Jonas, President

Meeting the Challenges in Remote Learning for Blind Children and Students.

We have lined up two fantastic speakers for our convention seminar this
year.

Maura Kutnyak, will be presenting on the findings of a survey conducted
to explore the challenges faced by families of, and educators of blind
students.

Carlton Walker, the President of the National Organization of Parents of
Blind Children, will conduct a workshop on strategies and options for
addressing remote learning needs of blind children/students.

This content is also applicable to and may be of great help to parents
of children, blind or sighted, as well as to blind students, including
those of high school or college age, and also to blind educators.

https://zoom.us/j/5270399557?pwd=OFZqMW1qampSSERaNUNGQ0JKcDd2UT09

Meeting ID: 527 039 9557Passcode: 2223632

+16468769923,,5270399557# US (New York)