[BlindKid] Check out these new UEB books from Seedlings!

Seedlings Community Outreach seedlink7 at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 4 21:34:48 UTC 2021

Check out these new UEB books from Seedlings!
SeedlingsBraille Books for Children has added three BRAND NEW titles to its collection of books in Unified English Braille: The Call of the Wild; Magic Tree House #29: A Big Day for Baseball; and One Crazy Summer.

Magic Tree House #29 and One Crazy Summer are new additions to our Diversity Page, just in time for Black History Month. Go to http://www.seedlings.org/diversity.php for the complete list of books about and by individuals of diverse backgrounds.

Seedlings has also added two books previously available in the old code to its   UEB collection: True Stories of the Second World War; and Hello, Goodbye, I Love You.

Seedlings now has more than 600 titles in UEB for children with vision loss of all ages, making it a leader among braille publishers in UEB books for kids.
Order today at www.seedlings.org/order.php

Karen S. Smith
Community Outreach Manager
Seedlings Braille Books for Children734-427-8552 x 301www.seedlings.orgFollow us on Facebook, Twitter (@SeedlingsBrlBks) and Instagram!

See Seedlings on Under the Radar Michigan:
https://youtu.be/A2l9vDpcv3g