[BlindKid] Reviving the Tactile Adaptation Kit

rjaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 9 17:51:15 UTC 2021

Hello Friends:

     Independence Science is in the process of reviving the Tactile
Adaptation Kit that was developed some years ago by Lillian Rankel and
Marilyn Winograd. The kit contained an assortment of supplies and
instructions which a teacher or transcriber could use to adapt or produce
tactile materials. For anyone who bought one of these kits, we would like to
know what you would want added or removed from the kit. For the rest of the
group, are there any favorite materials or tools you would like in a box of
supplies or tools. Thank you. Be safe and have a great day.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss

Independence Science, Technical Support

Phone: 866-862-9665, Ext.4

Email: rjaquiss at independencescience.com

--

TSBVI Need assistance? Click this link for help:
<https://tsbvi.mojohelpdesk.com/mytickets/create#/ticket-form-selection>

Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9452 http://www.tsbvi.edu/