[BlindKid] FW: MO Parents of Blind Children Seminar

Coccovizzo,Linda A Linda.Coccovizzo at mcckc.edu
Thu Mar 25 18:41:42 UTC 2021

Join us for Missouri Parents of Blind Children seminar, virtually tomorrow night, at 6:00 CT. Our guest speaker is Melissa Lehman Riccobono. At around 6:30, there will be a small parent panel to talk about vision loss later in the lives of their children. There will be time for any questions you may have for that panel. Then, I will be opening up the floor for questions and discussion on anything related to parenting of blind children. There will also be an announcement of summer activities available to our kiddos.
6:00 p.m. Parents of Blind Children – Linda Coccovizzo, Chair
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5732684245?pwd=NlIvbDlGRHVKQlQ4WVphSVg3RkJOQT09
Meeting ID: 573 268 4245
Passcode: 1774
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,5732684245# US (New York)
+13017158592,,5732684245# US (Washington DC)