[blindlaw] a question re cell phones and mobile devices

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 20:50:36 UTC 2008

Not the right list, but none of these devices is even remotely accessible
in any way, shape, or form.  The only touch screen devices that are run
Windows Mobile.  They're expensive, not exactly the most stable platform
you've ever used, and they're really more like computers that you can make
a phone call on (after you learn how to use them) than phones with personal
information management.

Joseph