[blindlaw] Bar Review Materials

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 13:23:15 UTC 2008

I did the early sign-up for BarBri and saved more than $800.  If you  sign up
during your first year, you lock in that rate for yourself.  No  matter how
much the course goes up, you pay what it cost during the year you  signed up.
You also get the MPRE study session and materials included for  free.  You
will also get the 1L and Advanced Law Course Guides, which have  really good
outlines and study materials for courses covered on the Bar  Exam.  I even
sometimes refer to the 1L, Advanced Law School  Study Materials, and Bar Exam
materials in my practice when I need a quick  refresher.

So, Leslie, my advice is to do the early registration if 1) you're sure you
want to take BarBri for the bar exam, and 2) you have the money to spare  now.

Ronza

In a message dated 11/10/2008 7:13:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,