[blindlaw] Fw: service refused at McDonalds

Rod Alcidonis roddj12 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 00:46:24 UTC 2008

There is no evidence to support assault under either a criminal theory or a
civil one in this situation. She was not in fear of anything.

Rod Alcidonis
Criminal Defense Clinic Student Attorney
Juris Doctor Candidate, 2009.
Roger Williams University School of Law
10 Metacom Ave., Box: 9003
Bristol, RI 02809