[blindlaw] Attorney needed

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Wed Nov 26 04:59:05 UTC 2008

Phillip,

I am one of the attorneys working on these issues, and Florida is one of  the
states in which I'm talking with parents.  Please call me at  410-649-1344
and leave me a message as to when would be a good time - evening or  weekend -
for you and I to talk more about what's been happening.

Regards,
Ronza Othman

In a message dated 11/25/2008 2:36:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,