[blindlaw] taking the bar exam with jaws

Jack Chen jackchenonline at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 12:04:36 UTC 2009

The accomodations were double time and a cassette tape of the exam.  I had
to provide my own tape recorder.  It was tough to do the questions with long
passages on tape, and I would not recommend do it that way if they didn't
have to.  I liken taking an exam like that on tape to a sighted person
taking the bar exam using a one line teleprompter.

jack