[blindlaw] Deaf-Blind Lawyers

Haben Girma habnkid at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 02:20:47 UTC 2009

Greetings. My name is Haben and I am currently an undergraduate student
at Lewis & Clark College. I am partially blind and partially deaf, so
deaf-blind for simplicity. I am strongly considering attending law
school and practicing law. What challenges should I expect as a
deaf-blind law student that I wouldn't experience in college? Are there
deaf-blind people practicing law in this country? Please let me know.

thanks,
Haben