[blindlaw] Purchasing A KNFB Reader Mobile?

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rjtlawfirm at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 00:01:41 UTC 2009

If you are looking for a new cellphone, be prepared for a lot of confusion.

If you want a knfb reader, that works with a nokia n82 and another nokia
phone. If you use talks software,  that software will not work on the nokia
n82; at&t no longer supports Talks, and as far as I know, the only Major
carrier that uses Talks for the nokia n82 is tmobile.

You need to know what software your current carrier supports, and what
software you will need for your new phone; unfortunately, the carriers may
not be the same; you may need to change carriers, or change your selection
of phones.