[blindlaw] Using discovery from other countries?

Michael Fry mikefry79 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 00:16:09 UTC 2009

Yes, they'd at least consider accepting it.  Only relevant evidence is
admissible.  Relevant evidence is any thing that tends to prove a material
fact in the case more likely than not.  Or something along those lines at
least.

On another note, why did I do this stupid LLM program?  I'll tell you the
reason, it was because I couldn't get a good job.  It's awful.  Oh well.