[blindlaw] Stenography Inquiry

Frye, Dan DFrye at nfb.org
Fri Aug 7 12:11:30 UTC 2009

Kolby:

Sandy Halverson of Virginia is an accomplished court reporter, who uses
all kinds of technology and personal skill to successfully perform her
job. Sandy is totally blind, and she is a highly sought after court
reporter. I suggest you get in touch with Sandy; she can probably
provide you with excellent resources and information about pursuing your
vocational objective. Her contact details follow:

(703) 379-1141 (Home)
sandyh2 at earthlink.net or sandyh50 at comcast.net

Good luck.

Dan Frye