[blindlaw] Question About Rental Discrimination

Brian Langlois langlois2 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 02:44:25 UTC 2009

I wonder if the landlord decides the risk is too high, you could ask him for
a letter explaining the reasons for his refusal. Such a document would be
helpful to support an administrative complaint.
Who knows? If he isn't bright enough to know he is discriminating, perhaps
he would supply the letter!
Hopefully, it won't come to that.
Brian