[blindlaw] Bar Exam/ Air travel/ practice question

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 2 09:55:26 UTC 2009

congratulations on passing the bar! I'm not what actual forms you're looking
for but you may want to check out Martin Dean's publisher of California
essential forms at www.essentialpublishers.com. I have met with the
distributor at various trade shows through the California Association of
Legal Document Assistants and I am told that the forms should work with
screen reading software. He also told me of a client that uses them with
dictation software as well. This is much less expensive than Legal Solutions
and as that software is going away as we know it this is much more user
friendly.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721