[blindlaw] T-mobile

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 08:06:29 UTC 2009

If NFB doesn't get involved with this there is a consumer organization that
advocates regarding issues of cell phone contracts called mywireless.org.
Their contact information is as follows: I don't know that they would become
individual litigation of this matter but they may be interested.

Contact MyWireless.org®
Mailing Address
MyWireless.org
www.mywireless.org
1400 16th Street, NW, Suite 600
Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone and Email
202-736-3889 direct
1-888-MYWLESS toll-free
202-736-3688 fax
info at mywireless.org
Press Inquiries
Brian Johnston
Director of Communications & Federal Advocacy
202-736-2980 desk
202-431-4866 cell
press at mywireless.org
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal