[blindlaw] out of leftfield question for northern virginialawyers

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 4 21:56:19 UTC 2009

Actually any printing supply or paper company has it In the printing
industry it is referred to as a certain type of paper with a certain weight.
I don't remember the type but I the weight is 80. Getting it this way in the
long run is much cheaper if you need large quantities at a time. I would
take a sample in to a printing supply or stationery company and they can
identify the type and weight. This was suggested to me to cut costs for
operating a Braille printer.
Chuck
Chuck