[blindlaw] SSI payments

tim and vickie shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 04:22:29 UTC 2009

honestly i dont know how people live off SSI unless they flat out lie to the SSA the most i have EVER gotten from them is 367 a month I ahve never managed to get them to pay the full  amount allowed. At the moment I only get 116 a month and I ahve been fighting them for 56  months tryin gto ge tthrough the red tape to get them to pay me the higher amoutn i sould be getting