[blindlaw] 2009 Jacobus tenBroek Disability Law Symposium

Patrick H. Stiehm stiehm.law at juno.com
Wed Jan 14 14:08:15 UTC 2009

This appears to be an interesting symposium.  However, I do not see where
CLE credit is offered.  Am I missing something?

Patrick H. Stiehm
Stiehm Law Office
Alexandria, VA 22309
703-360-1089 (Voice)
703-935-8266 (Fax)

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:29:06 -0600 "Nightingale, Noel"
<Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov> writes:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindlaw_nfbnet.org/stiehm.law%40ju
no.com