[blindlaw] advice

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 10 06:28:35 UTC 2009

Depending on what your interests many law firms will consider hiring
prospective attorneys as clerks to do research and transactional work etc.
until they receive their bar results. There are also volunteer
opportunitites with legal aid programs or various organizations that do
public interest law or advocacy. I would go through tne normal job search
techniques, identifying potential firms and do necessary networking and
pounding the pavement.
Chuck