[blindlaw] nfb v. lsac complaint

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:53:07 UTC 2009

Hence the reason for the lawsuit.

Actually, you may be able to send them to Scott if he is representing
the NFB on this issue for use as evidence demonstrating that LSAC CAN
make the documents accessible, but has chosen not to.  I say may,
because it seems like Copyright could not be a shield to prevent the
court from seeing that the documents could be made accessible without
substantial changes, if LSAC were to take minimal effort.  I'd
suggest asking someone qualified, as I'm 0L.  ;)

Joseph