[blindlaw] nfb v. target

Tim Shaw timandvickie at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 15 01:43:33 UTC 2009

yes, they could go an pass a limit that is way to low like they have in Texas for medical malpractice in Texas. They have set such a hard maximum for such medical cases in Texas that it is had to find a lawyer here anymore that will do malpractice cases anymore because the amount received wont even cover the legal fees