[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations?

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu May 14 21:21:00 UTC 2009

Hello Haben,

You could likely receive the amount of extra time that is consistent with
what you have received in the past. Some people routinely use double time;
others routinely use time and a half. I believe that if you have
documentation supporting the amount of time you typically use, LSAC will
provide that accommodation. They will not give you unlimited time.

Good luck.

Angie