[blindlaw] Paralegal Programs in California

Russell J. Thomas, Jr rjtlawfirm at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 23:06:50 UTC 2009

U.C. Irvine has an excellent program. A B.A. degree is a prerequisite. There
are many other schools that offer such programs, ranging from the very good
to the very bad. Do a Google search for Paralegal schools in Los Angeles or
Orange County and see what comes up.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES