[blindlaw] Career Advice

Russell J. Thomas, Jr. rjtlawfirm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 02:56:59 UTC 2009

If you have gone this far, take the test and see what you get. If the score
is high, you will know that law is in your blood. On the other hand, if your
score is in the middle, or lower, this might be a subtle suggestion to keep
doing what you are doing.  Law school will demand a considerable amount of
your time. Thus, unless you really want it, don't do it.