[blindlaw] JAWS with Windows 7 and Office 2010

Ian Shadrick drdrum1 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:01:01 UTC 2010

I currently teach as a Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist and Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, and we are using all JAWS 11 equipped computers with MS Office 2010. We have had very good success, especially those previously familiar such ad yourself. Once you learn the new layout, you should be fine. Additionally many things are actually easier than with XP.

Ian

Ian Shadrick, M.A. CVRT, CRC

Sent from my iPhone