[blindlaw] Accessibility of interactive / point-of-sales (POS) devices

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 03:20:07 UTC 2010

Everett,

Please feel free to contact my colleague, Lauren McLarney, concerning some
new legislation that has just been introduced in the House and will
hopefully  soon be introduced in the Senate.  This legislation will require a study
to  determine the most appropriate manner in which to make new technology,
including  Point of Sale Keyoskes accessible.  The legislation is a bit more
 complicated than that, but Lauren is our point person on this issue.  She
can be reached at 410-659-9314 Ext. 2207.

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 2/17/2010 11:32:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,