[blindlaw] supreme court opinion

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 29 03:10:49 UTC 2010

    I just received an alert addressing the impact of this opinion on
nonprofit corporations. It states that the restrictions of 501C(3)S is still
in tact as the conditions of the IRS code which addresses involvement in
political activities by 501C(3) entities remains unchanged. If anyone wants
the detailed alert I can send it off list.
Chuck Krugman, M.S.W., Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno, ca 93721
559-266-9237