[blindlaw] The Convention

James Pepper b75205 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 15:30:33 UTC 2010

Will it be possible for me to come in on Tuesday or Wednesday and register
for that day?  I cannot get down there on Sunday the bus does not run on
Sundays and Monday is also going to be the Sunday Schedule.

Next time the convention needs to be in a location that is accessible to
mass transit!

Also I was wondering if you all could help.  There is a grocery store near
me where a totally blind man has to walk up the sidewalk to get to the store
and his guide dog is very good and helping him stop before he hits the
trees.  The trees and the hedge are low hanging and blocks his way so he has
to guard his face as he goes down this walk, it is about 100 feet and half
of it is covered in low limbs.

I have asked that they trim it, even showed it to the manager and
volunteered to cut it if they had a pruning saw but they have done nothing.
This is in Dallas.  The man is very independent and refuses to make a fuss
but I think it is terrible that he has to go through this every day!

James