[blindlaw] JustWare computer case management system

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Jul 26 21:21:10 UTC 2010

Has anyone used this program?  The public defender and legal defender
offices in our county are about to go live with it in a couple of
months, even though rather pointed questioning by my direct supervisor
made it clear that the program the county decided to purchase was not
compatible with JAWS or WinZoom or Zoom Text.  My supervisor is already
planning additional things to do for me and a co-worker who needs
DragonSpeak, but we would appreciate suggestions by anyone who has used
this or a similarly in-accessible program...thanks!