[blindlaw] Law Study in Canada

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Thu Jun 24 21:07:45 UTC 2010

Hi Blaine:

I don't believe the list owners forbid direct posting to the list.  Your
post can help inspire someone, so don't be too scared to share, <smile>!

You gave a list of several cities or states you might consider living in in
the United States:  If my geography is NOT OVERSTRETCHED, I think that
Washington State is the closest to BC.  However, please don't fly over
Denver to Chicago, <smile>; the Rocky Mountains have UNSURPASSED NATURAL
BEAUTY and you are welcomed in our shiny city as well.  Take care and all
the best, happy haunting for law school!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado