[blindlaw] Question regarding accessibility of law firm time entry and document management software

Michael S. Nunez michael.steven.n at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 03:42:26 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am a legally blind second year law student who will be summering this year
at a large law firm. I am currently arranging my accommodations at the firm,
and I write to ask whether any of you have used the Humming Bird document
management program or DTE, a time entry system. If you have used either
program, I would appreciate hearing about whether you were able to use these
programs with JAWS or some other screen reader.

Thank You,

Michael