[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

Steve P. Deeley stevep.deeley at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 29 22:48:34 UTC 2010

I think you are getting carried away with this point.  If you are carrying a
cane for navigation and mobility, don't you think that individuals will put
it together that you are blind.  In tern, the individual may be a little
more careful around a blind traveler , especially if the person is driving a
car.  And, if you are walking in a crowd and accidently bump someone, they
will see the cane and know you meant no harm.  That may save you from
getting punched.

Steve

Steve