[blindlaw] Pimp My Cane

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 31 01:45:45 UTC 2010

I made a promise to take this off list, so that's why I'm not
defending my statements. :)  I'd just be repeating myself at this
point; I have tried to make my words stand on their own, to not make
it personal and to keep my rhetoric to a minimum.  My apologies if I
failed, but WB's right; things like the railing against the Iphone,
the amazingly harsh status *AGAINST* guide dogs, etc., have really
turned me off to NFB, as well as the whole "you will be assimilated,"
thing.  This is why I don't join *ANY* organization; I just don't fit
in. :)

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/