[blindlaw] KNFB Reader Mobile At NFB National Convention

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun May 9 03:06:05 UTC 2010

Even if you can still buy it, it is doubtful as to whether or not you
would want to.  The maker has announced they are discontinuing
support in the near future.  There are those who are negotiating to
have the product continued in some manner, but the jury is still
out.  For most people, Points of Interest stopped working a couple
weeks ago, and for me, as of a couple days ago, everything stopped
working.  So, it may already be gone!

Dave